You can embody a biblical response to suffering by:
1) Listening to Jesus and finding peace in Him. (John 16:33a)
- How do you listen to Jesus?
- Through scripture. (Joshua 1:6-9)
- Through prayer. (Philippians 4:6)
2) Walking with Jesus through trials and sorrows. (John 16:33b)
- How did Jesus go through trials and sorrows?
- By the word of God.
3) Living in the victory of Christ. (John 16:33c)
You can help one another by: (Hebrews 10:19-25)
1) Gathering with other believers. (Hebrews 10:25)
2) Growing in God’s word together. (Hebrews 10:23-24)
3) Praying together. (Hebrews 10:19-22a)