New Work Fellowship's 5th and 6th grade environment is called Route 56. Route 56 is a cool, modern space with fun accents that appeal to pre-teen ages. Knowing that they are opinionated and have lots of questions, there are a few things we want them to know as they make their own decisions:
I believe and follow Jesus.
I look to His Word for life.
What happens here?
5th and 6th Grade come to our environment, Route 56, to learn about God and the Bible in a fun, high-energy way that keeps them coming back week after week!
- We know that as kid's transition to middle school, they are ever developing their own mind about life. That's why the curriculum and discussions are all geared towards them.
- We encourage uniqueness and questions.
- The goal of the transitional group is to engage them in discussion and prepare them for the NWFStudents and Middle School.
Check in & security
Here are a few of the ways we're committed to making your child's time with us safe and meaningful:
- Upon check-in, your child is given a numbered security tag. This sticker is placed on your child's back. This number matches the tag you are given. You will not be allowed to pick up your child until the numbers on these tags are matched. If we need to call you out of the service, we will post your tag number on the screen in the Worship Center.
- Each of our serving team members goes through a criminal background check.
- Our team leads monitor the hallways during services.
- For safety reasons, we ask that you drop off and pick up your child outside the door to their classroom.
Want to volunteer?
NWF Kids Volunteer Application
Questions? Email Us!