NWFKids PreSchool gives children 3 years - Kindergarten an interactive and fun look at how much God actually loves them. Our teachers and helpers help them creatively learn worship our Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ. All activities, songs, and games engage the imagination of our youngest ones.
We want each child to know that:
God loves me.
I love God.
When you enter through the front of our building, to the right of the Worship Center doors, you'll see our First-time Children's Check in desk. There, you will find a friendly face ready to help you get to the right place. One of our team members will greet you, guide you through the registration process, and help your child get to the right place.
We are committed to making your child’s time with us safe and meaningful.
- Upon check-in, your child is given a numbered security tag. This sticker is placed on your child’s back. This number matches the tag you are given. You will not be allowed to pick up your child until the numbers are matched on these tags. If we need to call you out of service, we will display your tag number on the screens in the Worship Center.
- Be sure to get an allergy alert sticker for your child, if needed.
- Each volunteer goes through a criminal background check.
- For safety reasons, we ask that you drop off and pick up your child outside the door of the classroom.
- Our volunteers monitor the hallways during services.
- Snacks/Allergies: We are a peanut-free environment. We provide Goldfish Crackers for 18 months - 3 years. Occasionally we provide other snacks. Please check the allergy alert posted outside your child’s classroom door each week, and please ensure any allergies have been entered in our system. An allergy alert will print on your child's identification sticker each week.
- Wellness Policy: For the protection of all children, we must decline admission to children with the following symptoms: runny nose, rash, persistent cough, diarrhea or any other symptoms of illness. Children must be free of fever for 24 hours before joining the other kids.