NWFKids Nursery gives children newborn - 2 years a first impression of their loving, Heavenly Father in such a way that it creates a lasting impression in the heart of a child. We learn songs about God and simple truths from the Bible, while giving each child the attention they need to develop their understanding of God's love.
We want each child to know that:
God made me.
God loves me.
God made everything around us.
When you enter through the front of our building, to the right of the Worship Center doors, you'll see our First-time Children's Check in desk. There, you will find a friendly face ready to help you get to the right place. One of our team members will greet you, guide you through the registration process, and help your child get to the right place.
We are committed to making your child’s time with us safe and meaningful.
- Upon check-in, your child is given a numbered security tag. This sticker is placed on your child’s back. This number matches the tag you are given. You will not be allowed to pick up your child until the numbers are matched on these tags. If we need to call you out of service, we will display your tag number on the screens in the Worship Center.
- Be sure to get an allergy alert sticker for your child, if needed.
- Each volunteer goes through a criminal background check.
- For safety reasons, we ask that you drop off and pick up your child outside the door of the classroom.
- Our volunteers monitor the hallways during services.
We know leaving your young child for the first time may be overwhelming! The team members in our nursery rooms have a love for children of this age and look forward to caring for the needs of your child.
- Please bring diapers, bottles, pacifiers, and any other special items that will help soothe your baby during their time with us.
- Please label all items with your child’s name.
- Please talk with the nursery worker and let us know any details regarding feeding and napping schedules.
Crawlers, Walkers and 18-24 months:
This is a fun and busy age! Our classrooms are designed with this in mind. Our team members are fun and keep toddlers engaged in active play!
- Please send extra diapers and an extra change of clothes. Please label all items with your child’s name, including pacifiers, cups, diapers, etc.
- Snacks/Allergies: We are a peanut-free environment. We provide Goldfish Crackers for 18 months - 3 years. Occasionally we provide other snacks. Please check the allergy alert posted outside your child’s classroom door each week, and please ensure any allergies have been entered in our system. An allergy alert will print on your child's identification sticker each week.
- Wellness Policy: For the protection of all children, we must decline admission to children with the following symptoms: runny nose, rash, persistent cough, diarrhea or any other symptoms of illness. Children must be free of fever for 24 hours before joining the other kids.