Re-Gathering Safety Measures
As the Pastors, Elders, and Staff plan to Re-Gather for worship on June 7th. Our safety measures for NWF re-gathering are listed below. We may adjust based on needs and guidance from the CDC, local officials, and other health organizations. (Note: worship times listed in the survey are still to be determined based on survey response.)
- All staff, volunteers, and attendees will be asked to wear masks for the safety of others, in accordance with the CDC guidelines. (Excluded are those who are on the platform)
- If you, or one of your family members, fall in the high-risk category, we support your decision to continue to worship with us from home. We look forward to seeing you very soon.
- We understand if you have young children it might be difficult to worship together until we are past some of these guidelines. We support your decision if you decide to continue to worship with us from home.
- We will continue to stream services live on Facebook, Boxcast, and the New Work App.
- In order to protect those attending, we ask that you refrain from handshakes or hugs. Please be considerate of others during this time.
- We respectfully request that all attendees wear a face mask while they are on our campus.
- In order for parents or kids to access the Kids' Wing, a mask is required. (Ages 6 and up)
- A mask is required for students or parents to access the student houses.
- Social distancing guidelines of 6ft. should be observed at all times.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- All traffic areas and seating will be thoroughly sanitized between services, including high-touch surfaces.
- All water fountains will be disabled.
- Restrooms will be monitored according to social distancing guidelines and cleaned regularly to meet guidelines.
- No coffee or food will be available.
- Offering plates will not be passed. Instead, there will be offering boxes at the entrance and exit of the Worship Center. You may also drop your offering in the DROPBOX located in the commons.
- Pens will not be available at this time. Please be sure to bring your own.
These safety measures will help you determine if it is best for you and your family to re-gather with us. For some, it may not be best. This is a decision each person and family will need to make on their own. We support whatever decision you determine is best for you and your family. We wish we could all meet together without having to worry about potentially spreading COVID-19. But, that is not the case. We must consider others and their needs, especially during this time. Paul gives us guidance as to how we are to consider others in these verses,
“If, then, there is any encouragement in Christ, if any consolation of love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any affection and mercy, make my joy complete by thinking the same way, having the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility consider others as more important than yourselves. Everyone should look not to his own interests, but rather to the interests of others.” Philippians 2:1-4 (CSB)
We look forward to worshipping our Savior with those who are able.
We love you, church, and we continue to pray for you. Please contact the church office if you have any questions or needs.