In Training … for the life to come
In Training… for the life to come Get with God’s People (Gather)
In Training… for the life to come
Get with God’s People (Gather)
Exodus 20:18-21, 24:12; Matthew 18:20, & Hebrews 10:19-25
1) God values the gathering of His people. So should we. (Exodus 20:18-21 & 24:12)
- Regular Church Attendance: Dropped from 3 times per week to 3 times per month.
Illus: Wewa Barber Shop
2) God gathers us because we are family. (Matthew 18:20)
- Healthy family relationships require intentionality.
- Gathering is essential for a family, not optional.
3) God works within the gathering so that you can Know Christ, Grow in Christ, and Go in the name of Christ. (Hebrews 10:19-25)
Final Thought: When we choose to do life together through worship gatherings and small groups, the Gospel is alive and active.